Managing Director, Leadership Practice & Executive Coach
Shelley joined LAK Group in 2019 with more than 20 years of experience in leadership, consulting with executives, and coaching and organizational development. Shelley’s passion is to help leaders and organizations focus on purpose and talent to help move individuals and organizations forward. Shelley’s areas of expertise include executive coaching, physician leadership coaching, leadership/talent development, change and succession management, and performance consulting. She is a certified facilitator of Situational Leadership and Leveraging Your Power to Influence from the Center for Leadership Studies, Leading Organizational Transitions from Linkage, Inc, based on William Bridges’ change and transition work, and is a Master Trainer for AchieveGlobal.
Before joining LAK Group, Shelley was part of the Talent and Organization Development team at Aurora Health Care, most recently serving in the Senior Director Leadership Development position. Her accomplishments include:
- The development of their Coaching Practice Center
- Receiving the National Center for Healthcare Leadership’s BOLD (Best Organizations in Leadership Development) Award
- Building out and starting a regional medical center campus
- Started multiple training programs and consulting initiatives focused on talent management, change management, physician leadership development, and organizational development
- Shelley also spent 16 years in the financial services industry in various roles that included leading the training and development function, the financial and regulatory turnaround of a branch office, and the oversight of multiple professional teams.
Shelley holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point and a Master’s in Business Administration from Concordia University of Wisconsin. She is proudly passionate about the credibility of the coaching profession, is a faculty member of the Coach Academy International, an ICF certified coach, and is certified through The Physician Coaching Institute. Shelley is also a certified practitioner of the MBTI, the Hogan Assessment Suite, Clifton StrengthsFinder, KornFerry Voices 360, Lominger Leadership Architect, and Prosci Change Management. In addition, she will complete her certification in the Coaching Mindset Index early in 2020.
In her free time, Shelley enjoys spending time with her grandsons, her Mastiffs, and her husband on their Harley Davidson, seeing many beautiful local and national sights.
You can reach Shelley via her email: email@example.com
PRESIDENT, MANAGING PARTNER
PRESIDENT, MANAGING PARTNER
Director, Customer Solutions and Executive Coach
COLETTE M. LUCKIE
M.Ed, ACC, BCC
CLIENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS
PHR, ACC, BCC
JOAN H. EVANS
BS PT, MBA
JOHN D. RICE
KRISTA R. MORRISSEY
LAURA K. DOLNIK
SENIOR EXECUTIVE CAREER CONSULTANT
MARCELLA DE LA TORRE